Family Financial Protection Insurance
What happens in the case of some of life's most difficult situations may be discussed with the utmost professionalism and compassion by Mint Financial Solutions. Preparation is the key to living a long, healthy, and happy life.
0+Happy Melbourne Clients
0Local Financial Specialists
Your first step on the path to financial security and success should be to develop strategies to safeguard your future finances. It's a terrific idea to plan for the future and set some goals for yourself. However, none of us are able to forecast our future need for medical care.
An experienced Insurance Advisor from Mint Financial Solutions can assist you in making future preparations. Make certain that any potential health problems along the way do not result in undue financial strain or disaster. We don't simply come up with ideas to help you get richer as part of our service offering; we actually do it. In addition to this, we collaborate closely with you to provide insurance guidance in order to safeguard your wealth. We do not believe in giving a financial plan that is one-sided and uncertain because it goes against our beliefs. The incorporation of insurance is a critical component in assuring the long-term viability of your plan.
Get Insurance Advice And Invest In Your Family’s Future
There are few words to explain the feeling of knowing that your family is safe as you go through life. The closest is probably peace of mind. It's a sense of being protected and safe. Imagine the sense of relief that would come during a time when you would not be able to work because you would know that you are protected and that you would continue to get money even if you would not be able to work.
Compare this to the possibility of being injured or unwell and unable to work. Add to that the dread and stress about how you will make money. Where will the money come from, and how will you maintain yourself and your family?
That is why we provide insurance advice ahead of time so that you and your family are prepared if the need arises.
Trauma Or Critical Illness
If you are diagnosed with a serious illness such as cancer or suffer a stroke, it is highly possible that you will need assistance from medical professionals as well as time off from work, which could last for a significant number of months or even years.
If you have trauma insurance, you will receive a lump sum payment that is exempt from taxes to help with expenses such as school fees, hospital costs, home loans, and daycare. This will allow you to focus on getting better rather than worrying about how you will pay for these things. You need assistance on trauma insurance to be able to understand the diversity of options that are out there, and our welcoming team of financial advisor professionals is ready to assist you in doing so.
Income protection can help pay a portion of your monthly wage if you are unable to work because of a sickness or injury until you are able to return to your previous position. The purpose of income protection insurance is to provide a replacement income while you are unable to work and may qualify for a tax deduction for the premiums paid.
Whether you invest via your superannuation or pay for it out of your own pocket, there are several different ways that you can gain access to income protection insurance. We are able to guide you towards the income protection insurance policy that is best suited to meet your requirements.
Why Do you Need It?
More than four-fifths of Australians insure their car, but less than a third of us insure the source and support of our lifestyles – our income.
At a glance:
- Most people insure their cars and homes but how many actually insure their incomes?
- This is often due to people’s aversion to considering the financial impact of an accident
- Insurance isn’t for the cautious. It’s for the realistic and sensible
How Much Is Enough?
There are many factors affecting the level of cover you need and there are some questions you will need to answer:
- If you were to become too sick or injured to work, how long could you keep your lifestyle and pay your bills?
- If you were to pass away, who would repay your debts? What sort of lifestyle would your beneficiaries have?
- Are you self-employed? If you were to have an accident and were unable to work, how would you cover your business expenses? And what will it cost?
Types Of Insurance In Super
There are three types of insurance typically offered through your super:
At a glance:
- Death (including terminal illness) cover
- Total and permanent disability cover
- Temporary salary continuance cover
- Premiums are paid within your fund from contributions
(pre-tax or post-tax) and/or from your super account balance
- Automatic cover within super is normally offered at basic levels
- You will need to consider: How much is enough?
What You Need To Know
- Insurance through your employer’s super is usually negotiated on a group level. This means the premiums are likely to be competitively priced.
- Default insurance cover provides a basic level of insurance and does not involve a medical assessment, but it may not be enough.
- If you want to increase your cover you may need a medical assessment.
- There are tax issues you should be aware of when considering increasing your insurance cover within super compared to outside super.
There are some important tax issues you need to be aware of when deciding between taking insurance inside or outside of super, as it will impact your premiums and the benefit
Establishing a solid Business Insurance strategy helps you to maintain control over your business equity and financial stability.
Mint Financial Solutions will create a personalised insurance package to identify risks and threats to the equity in your business (such as the death or disablement of a business partner), and ensure your business is against the consequences of not being able to work in or manage the business, or death.
Tax Agent with Number
See what our clients say about our financial services
Mint Financial Solutions FAQ
We'll Secure Your Future Without Sacrificing Your Present By Helping You Plan & Achieve Your Financial Goals
Strategic financial planners that understand what is important to you, and guide getting you to where you want to be. Paying off debt, buying a house, starting a family? or a dream retirement? We can help get you there. Book your free appointment!