Construction and Development Loan Services in Oakleigh
Mint Financial Solutions has shown over and over that it can quickly find construction loans and development loans from alternative funding sources for projects all over the country. Construction and development loans from Mint Financial Solutions are quick, flexible, well-structured, and give their clients good business results.
Realise your business’s growth potential
Businesses that are growing quickly often need to quickly upgrade their buildings or buy new commercial property so they can keep running, or they need money quickly to take advantage of a rare opportunity.
We give businesses in Melbourne the best options for commercial financing and loans for growing businesses. We will work with you to find a loan plan that you can afford, giving you expert advice and moving quickly to help you reach your full growth potential.
Financing To Suit You
No matter how big or small your project is, you need construction financing and construction loans for it to go well. Mint Financial Solutions gives property developers access to a number of different ways to get money.
0+Happy Melbourne Clients
0Local Financial Specialists
Bridging Finance: Flexibility when you need it
We know there's sometimes a gap between buying and selling assets. Bridging finance can let you buy a new investment before selling existing assets or receiving financing.
We offer flexible bridging finance alternatives. You won't miss an expansion opportunity or be compelled to sell your assets quickly.
Construction Finance is a popular option for our clients with Australia's main banks. Our construction finance experts look into non-traditional funding sources for better gearing ratios and conditions.
Investing in property
- There are many compelling reasons to invest in property. If you’ve done it before you’re already aware of the many benefits, but if you’re not experienced we’ll briefly explain some of the top line advantages.
- Negative gearing your investment property?
- What about capital growth?
- Rental income returns?
- How can you use equity of your existing property?
There's a reason Mint Financial Solutions is one of Melbourne's trusted mortgage brokerages. Finding the correct financing for your commercial investment or business is difficult, time-consuming, and perplexing. You'll almost certainly be asked to jump through more hoops. We'll connect you with commercial and business loan options from Australia's most reputable lenders.
Construction And Development Finance
Mint Financial Solutions specialises in residential, commercial, and industrial construction financing. Our network of lenders has a loan to meet your needs, from home improvements to multi-unit property development. Owner builders can also be accommodated.
Development and construction finance
If you are looking to build your new home rather than buy an existing property, you need a different type of home loan known as a construction loan. A construction loan can also suit you if you are making major renovations to your existing home or to a property you have bought but which needs a bit, or a lot, of work before you call it home.
Draw down funds in stages as your new home is being built
- Features designed specifically to fund the building of your new home
- Loan funds are advanced progressively as your builder completes pre-agreed construction stages
- You could save money, since interest is payable only on the amount advanced under the loan
- We’ll help you establish a schedule of progress payments and assist you in identifying your building expenses so payments are made to the builder after each stage of the building has been inspected and verified.
Obtaining Development Funding has become increasingly difficult since the Global Financial Crisis (GFC).
Mint Financial Solutions has various options for Development Funding to suit most scenarios. Whether you have 100% pre sales, or no pre-sales, we understand the importance of tailoring each funding structure on a project by project basis. Banks have ‘tightened the screws’ on development funding although they are still the cheapest option in terms of rate and fees. An outline of the general requirements for this type of funding is:
- LVR of 65% of GRV (exc GST) OR 80% of cost (the lesser of)
- Generally require 100% debt coverage in Pre Sales.
- Full Financials of the Developer
- Developer needs extensive experience in the industry
Tax Agent with Number
See what our clients say about our financial services
Mint Financial Solutions FAQ
We'll Secure Your Future Without Sacrificing Your Present By Helping You Plan & Achieve Your Financial Goals
Strategic financial planners that understand what is important to you, and guide getting you to where you want to be. Paying off debt, buying a house, starting a family? or a dream retirement? We can help get you there. Book your free appointment!